Bighorn River Fly Fishing Reports
Bighorn Fishing Report 7/30/2020
The Bighorn River is currently fishing incredibly well with PMD's. Fish are crushing them both on the surface and subsurface. The fish aren't crazy picky. Just about any PMD dry will get it done but a good presentation is still required. Sowbugs, scuds, PMD's, and midges all have been getting it done below an indicator. Hopper fishing is okay at the time but getting better and better daily.
COVID 19 COMMUNICATIONS – July 31, 2020
- Store capacity is limited to 5 guests
- Purchase fishing licenses online at fwp.mt.gov (we are now selling licenses as well, but ask that you try online first)
- Face coverings are mandatory – we have them available if needed.
- Respect social distancing and use provided hand sanitizer.
- Order online and select Pickup at checkout for curbside service
- Call us at 406-586-2188 to place your order over the phone fro curbside service.
- Book a time for private shopping.
- Buy Flies online and save 20% (enter FLIES_20 at checkout in the Discount Code field)
Keep in mind you can shop all of our flies in our online store for both shipping and curbside pickup.
Fins & Feathers is a full-service Bozeman fly shop and Montana fly fishing outfitter.