Standard Guide Trips
- We require a deposit of 50% of the trip total at the time of booking when making reservations 30 or more days in advance.
- For reservations made within 30 days of the scheduled trip, we require a deposit of the trip’s full value.
- Guide trip deposits are full refundable when cancellations are made within 14 days of the first day of a scheduled reservation.
- We are unable to offer any refunds of deposits when cancellations are made within 14 days of a reservation.
- The guided fly fishing portion of hotel, lodging packages such as the Holiday Inn Express, Best Western Grantree, or the Bozeman Element is fully refundable with 14 days advance cancellation. The lodging portion of the hotel package is fully refundable with at least 48-hour notice.
- Packages at Greycliffs Lodge, Troutchaser’s Lodge, and Gallatin River Lodge are fully refundable with 60 days advance cancellation.
- The guided fishing portion of these packages is fully refundable with 14-day notice of cancellation.
- The lodging portion of these packages is fully refundable with 60-day notice.
- Credits are issued (less $150) for the lodging portion of deposits when cancellation is made between 60 and 14 days prior to the scheduled day of arrival.
Fins & Feathers of Bozeman is unable to offer any credits or refunds of deposits when trips are cancelled within 14 days of a scheduled trip. Email us if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding our deposit policy.
If cancellations are a concern, we highly recommend purchasing trip insurance. We generally do not cancel trips due to inclement weather, so please watch the weather as your trip approaches and bring clothing appropriate for the ever-changing Montana conditions.
Back to Resources