Bozeman Travel Tips
Getting to Bozeman is easier than ever before, whether you choose to travel by air or drive yourself. The town now has world class services, restaurants, and entertainment options that will rival just about anywhere! Here are some tips help you with planning your fly fishing vacation to Bozeman.
- Multiple flights daily to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) can be found on United, Delta, American, Frontier, and Alaska airlines.
- Rental Car providers like Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Alamo, Budget, Thrifty, National, and Dollar are located at the airport.
- Local rental car providers like Journey Rent-A-Car and Explore Rentals offer multiple vehicle types as well.
- Bozeman accommodations are plentiful and include all of the major hotel brands, vacation rentals, B&B’s, and locally owned motels too.
- Most lodging providers include airport transfers, but UBER and Taxi services are also available. Bozeman even has a bus service that runs year-round!
- Montana State University is here in Bozeman so plan ahead for early May and late August travels as things get full around graduation and the start of the school year.
- Downtown Bozeman is now full of amazing restaurants, distilleries, and bars so plan on checking it out if you stay in town during your visit.
- There are plenty of activities here for the non-angler as well including a visit to the Museum of the Rockies, hanging out in downtown Bozeman, a day at the Bozeman Hot Springs, afternoon horseback rides, sunrise air balloon rides, dozens of short hikes around town, and scenic drives in just about every direction.
- Bozeman has a wonderful Chamber of Commerce to help with planning your visit to the area and we are always happy to help make suggestions too.
- There are private chefs, high-end limo services, multiple FBO’s, local breweries, coffee joints, tea-houses, heck we even have a Cryotherapy Center! So, it’s safe to say that Bozeman has everything you could want in terms of a vacation destination, not to mention the best wild-trout fishing in the lower 48 too!
Back to Pre Trip Information