COVID-19 Plan Update
Bozeman Fly Shop COVID-19 Operation Plan
Our General Operation Plan As Of May 14, 2021
We provide hand sanitizer throughout the store and ask everyone to use it often while browsing around the shop. Our commitment is to provide the highest level of customer service in a safe and stress-free environment during these most uncertain of time.
People that have been fully vaccinated for two or more weeks are no longer required to wear masks while shopping in the store. If you have not been completely vaccinated for 2 or more weeks, we require masks to be worm while shopping in the store to minimize the risk of transmitting coronavirus to other shoppers and staff in the shop.
Curbside pickup is available for call-in and online orders - please utilize this service whenever possible.
- We are open to walk-in traffic with some limitations.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry into the store as well as when leaving.
- Guided services are available and we are accepting reservations for the 2021 season
- We do not have a public restroom at this time.
- Rental Gear is currently available by reserving online
- Equipment services such as adding backing to reels is available with advance notice as a drop-off service - next day turnaround.
- Private shopping is available call us at 406-586-2188 to make a reservation
- Purchase Montana Licenses easily online at FWP
We know that these changes are inconvenient, but we feel like these steps are essential to protecting our staff, our community, and our customers at this time while COVID-19 cases are steadily increasing in Montana.